1. The information provided by the Customer up on registration, under this contract, is considered as personal data of the customer in accordance with applicable privacy legislation.
3. The Customer acknowledges that all data relating to their movements, account balances and personal data may also be disclosed to an applicable governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority.
4. The Customer acknowledges that their personal data may be, if necessary, transferred or disclosed by the Licensee or to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners that provide services necessary to complete the play activities covered by the contract. Also in case of insolvency, merger, acquisition or sale of the company, the personal data will be transferred to those involved in such transactions.
5. The Customer acknowledges that the Licensee, in accordance with applicable privacy legislation, (name, address, email address, etc.) indicated by the customer can be used for advertising purposes or commercial communications, without prejudice the Customer may vary, modify or limit your consent at any time the authorisation to carry out the said activity by sending a notice by e-mail at [email protected]
6. Please note that www.24winnerbet.com uses only Cookies to improve the functionality of the gaming services.
In order to disable/enable cookies from your device, you will need to do this via your Internet browser. An explanation of how you may manage cookies on your computer via some of the main Internet browsers below.
• In the settings menu, select 'show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page
• Select the 'content settings' button in the privacy section
• The top section of the page that then appears tells you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to clear any cookies currently stored.
• In the tools menu, select 'options'
• Select the privacy tab in the options box
• From the dropdown choose, 'use custom settings for history'. This will bring up the options for cookies and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking the tickbox.
• In the tools menu, select 'Internet options'
• Click the privacy tab
• You will see a privacy settings slider which has six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept All Cookies.
• In the settings menu, select the 'preferences' option
• Open the privacy tab
• Select the option you want from the 'block cookies' section
7. The Customer acknowledges the Licensee to use IP addresses and related data of their device in order to comply with the law of the countries where the device is used, with the obligations entered into by the Licensee with their suppliers to prevent any fraud in relation with deposits and withdrawals. The data location of the device will be used only to comply with applicable regulations and verify the use of said device in the country in which it is locate. If the Customer does not allow the collection of data on the IP address of their mobile device, they will be unable to use the gaming platform.
8. The third party designated data controllers remain unrelated to these activities. The Licensee shall be solely responsible for any issues arising from failure to comply with regulations in processing of personal data under the privacy laws applicable.
9. If Licensee wishes to process personal data of the customer for more and different purposes (such as, for example, profiling and transfer of data to third parties), must inform the customer who will be required, where necessary, his/her authorisation.
10. The processing of personal data will be carried out using manual and automated systems. The customer's personal data is accessible only to the Licensee or appointed third parties who provide ancillary and instrumental services.
11. The Customer may exercise the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data and their communication in an intelligible form, the origin of data , the purposes and methods of treatment, the updating, correction or integration of the data, the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, and the right to object, in whole or in part, to their use by making a request to the Licensee at [email protected].